DIGITAL DINING is a completely integrated restaurant management system. Its point-of-sale programs includes home delivery and a multi-plan Frequent Diner program. The software includes report generators that archive history files for any period of time. DIGITAL DINING offers several methodology to allow information to be shared with other software programs as well accessed from any location including standard DBF file format, Excel, XML to name a few. Additional modules allow on-line credit card and gift card authorization, labor scheduling, table management and reservations, detailed inventory control, and full accounting system making DIGITAL DINING the most comprehensive product available in the industry.
Features and Benefits:
- Round Reorder The Reorder button allows you to reorder a round of drinks for every customer on a check without having to reorder each drink manually.
- Split Items Servers can split menu items between two or more customers by using the Reorder feature. The POS creates separate checks and calculates their totals before or after an order is sent to the kitchen.
- Graphical Split Check The graphical split check feature allows table servers to separate checks by person manually. The POS then calculates the total for each order and prints separate receipts.
- Item Out List Use the Item Out Alternative feature to stay updated on out-of-stock menu items. If a customer orders an item that is out-of-stock, the POS can suggest an appropriate alternate item.
- Finger Print ID The Fingerprint ID allows staff to clock in, clock out, and perform selected functions based on their security levels.