DataLogic - Skorpio X3
Equipped with the
largest high-visibility color graphic display (3.2 in) with touch screen in its
class, the Skorpio™ X3 mobile computer helps users work more efficiently.
Three different keyboards (the 50-key alphanumeric keypad, the 38-key functional
keypad and the 28-key numeric keypad) allow data to be input very
quickly. Operating systems include your choice of the standard Microsoft
Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 or Windows CE 6.0.
This rugged mobile computer is particularly suitable for mobile commerce solutions in the retail environment both on store shelves and in stock rooms. With the best ergonomics on the market, the Skorpio X3 mobile computer reduces operator fatigue with no compromise in terms of reliability and robustness, resisting harsh environments, multiple drops, strong shocks and repetitive tumbles. The pistol grip model has the most durable and comfortable handle in the industry. Its compact size and light weight combine to offer excellent balance and superior handling.
The Skorpio X3 mobile computer’s wireless communication capabilities (Bluetooth® EDR, IEEE 802.11 a/b/g) enable fast transactions and complete interaction with information systems including the newest RF security protocols such as WPA™ and WPA2™. Additionally, Cisco Compatible Extensions CCX V4 certification permits all the advantages offered by the Cisco WLAN infrastructure.
· Large high visibility color graphic display with touch screen
· Laser scanner or wide aspect 2D imager with Datalogic’s patented Green Spot technology for good-read
· Compact, lightweight and robust
· Microsoft Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 or Microsoft Windows CE 6.0 Operating System
· Summit embedded 802.11 a/b/g radio for enterprise-class mobile connectivity with CCX V4 certification
· Bluetooth® wireless communications 2.0 with EDR
· 1.5 m / 5.0 ft drop resistance
· IP64 protection class
· Wavelink® Powered™ with pre-installed and pre-licensed Wavelink® Avalanche™
· Wavelink® Terminal Emulation pre-licensed on pistol grip models
· Pal Application Library pre-licensed
· Attachable handle