DataLogic - Falcon 3x
The Falcon™ X3+ mobile
computer delivers the ultimate in ruggedness, ergonomics, computing and data
capture technologies, while providing a tailored solution for demanding
environments needing real-time transaction visibility.
The Falcon’s Laird/Summit IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n dual band Wi-Fi radio provides exceptional data throughput along with a new diversity antenna system for maximum coverage. The CCX v4 certification provides encryption levels for PCI compliance and seamless high speed roaming across large facilities.
Unique features of the Falcon X3+ mobile computer include a pistol grip or handheld form factor, numeric and alphanumeric keyboards, choice of Microsoft Windows® operating systems, a standard range or extra-long range 2D imager, a high performance laser, or an auto ranging laser for maximum distance on 1D labels. Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology provides for good-read visual confirmation when scanning in environments where noise is a factor. The Falcon X3+ mobile computer also incorporates a camera to verify promotional displays and document damaged or returned goods.
Datalogic’s software tools and strategic software alliances fit the X3+ mobile computer to the business practice, while Datalogic’s comprehensive service programs protect the Falcon investment.
· Auto Ranging Laser and Extra Long Range 2D Imager
· High performance laser and standard range 2D imager with Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for
· Optional 3.1 Megapixel auto-focus camera
· CCX v4 certified, dual band 802.11 a/b/g/n radio
· Bluetooth® wireless communications
· Full shift battery and a choice of 3.5 inch touchscreen displays: QVGA or VGA
· Parallel processor architecture combines an XScale™ PXA 310 806 MHz and a Cortex-M3 processor
· EASEOFCARE Service Plans offer a wide range of service options to protect your investment, ensuring
maximum productivity and ROI